We operate a well-equipped CNC lathe, milling and machining centre. Our in-house team delivers specialised expertise for the delivery of precision mechanical fitting, fabrication works and workshop-based machining. Our machine shop capabilities are as follows:
- Manual turning capability – 670mm diameter – 354mm over bed – 3.5 metres long
- Manual milling capability – 500mm high x 820mm long x 320mm wide
- Vertical borer – 1.5 metre swing x 500mm long
- CNC turning capability – 550mm diameter x 250mm long, 300mm over bed x 2.3 metres long
- CNC Machining Centre – X AXIS – 1,200mm, Y AXIS – 600mm, Z AXIS – 500mm
- Rotary grinder – 690 mm diameter x 190 mm high
- Bandsaw – 300 mm diameter
- Radial Arm Drill – 1.5 metre diameter x 1.4 metres high
- 4 tonne overhead travelling crane
The InLine Difference
At InLine Engineering, we have a wide variety of industry experience. Over the years, we have gained knowledge of a spectrum of sectors that just cannot be learned in a classroom. For this reason and more we are well-placed to undertake machining work. Our team can reproduce replacement parts as well as manufacturing new ones. We work with you and your budget to create real, workable solutions that are built to last.
Without exception, absolutely every service request we receive at InLine Engineering is treated as a priority. We understand the dynamic needs of your industry. We know that downtime must be kept to a minimum. Our workshop team of experienced engineers and machinists will identify the best resolution to your problem while keeping on budget. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.